February 6, 2011

An Apology

It has been brought to my attention that some people were upset by my most recent post. I've since removed the "offensive" material. I would like to remind those following me- publicly or anonymously- what a blog is. It is a person's thoughts and feelings at any given point in time. Sometimes I may use examples from my past to make a point. In using a specific example, that does not automatically mean that I continue to spend hours upon hours reflecting on that experience from my past. We live, we learn, we move on. Sometimes we even learn a lesson.
Since I apparently have some anonymous followers who like to stir the pot, I'll make sure to watch my Ps and Qs in the future. For those who were truly upset by what I posted, I am sorry.
Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment