May 7, 2010

I'm a Slacker. What More Can I Say?

Life has been crazy this past week and I've neglected to post. So here is a recap of what I've been doing:
Had an awesome birthday!!! Hubby took me to dinner and gave me Seasons 1 & 2 of Big Love. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that show! Nothing screams entertainment like a little polygamy dysfunction. Received lots of well wishes from my wonderful friends & family. Y'all made me feel so special.
Then spent a few days feeling like poo. Missed a dear friend's wedding over the weekend and was generally feeling UGH! So I was a lazy slug for the rest of the weekend.
Monday marked 2 years of wedded bliss with Hubby. Had a yummy dinner and got some bling. My man does good when it comes to gift giving.
Then I felt like major poo for another day and just laid around the house.
Then a few uneventful days at work brings us full circle. So.... that's what I was up to when I wasn't wowing y'all with my witty insights.
Hope everyone has fabulous weekend with their moms and just spends time enjoying life!

2 comments:

  1. happy belated birfday! wat kind of bling did u get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got me an Eternity Circle necklace. It's quite purdy!!
    Thanks for the b-day wishes!

    ReplyDelete