May 28, 2010

Another Fun, Frivolous Friday

I'm just rolling back into town after attending a conference at the beach this week. Thought my experience there would provide fodder for an interesting and riveting blog post. However, no such luck. So, in honor of nothing special, I decided to share a little more about myself by recycling a classic chain letter thing that circled the globe on Facebook. Check out my musical tastes- but please don't judge!

What does your music library say about you?

*Put Your iTunes, winamp, mp3 player or whatever on SHUFFLE
*For each question, press the next button to get your answer (no cheating!!)
*You must write down song/artist even if it doesn't make sense
*Include any comments in parenthesis


1. What do your friends say about you?
Love You Out Loud- Rascal Flatts

2. How would your coworkers describe you?!
The Real Slim Shady- Eminem (After I assume my new job duties, this will probably be pretty accurate!)

3. How would you describe yourself?
I'll Go to My Grave Loving You- The Statler Brothers (it's important to like yourself b/c that's the one person you'll always be stuck with)

4. What do you like in a romantic partner?
You Mean the World to Me- Toni Braxton (Hubby is the center of my universe and the feeling is very mutual!)

5. How do you feel today?
End of the Road- Boyz II Men (It is Friday after all!)

6. What is your life’s purpose?
Shriner's Convention- Ray Stevens (Don't think so...)

7. What is your motto?
She Went Out for Cigarettes- Chely Wright (Smoking is not something I advocate, m'kay?)

8. What do you think about the most?
Do You Remember These?- The Statler Brothers (I do like to reflect on the past.)

9. What are you going to do on your next vacation?
Mother and Child Reunion- Paul Simon (My annual shopping trip with Mom is coming up this summer)

10. What do you think of your first love/date?
Flowers on the Wall- The Statler Brothers

11. What is your life story?
Poor Unfortunate Souls- The Little Mermaid (I've known a few of these in my time.)

12. What did you do yesterday?
Watch the Wind Blow By- Tim McGraw (I was at the beach enjoying the ocean breezes)

13. What do you think of when you see the person you like/love?
Video Killed the Radio Star- The Buggles

14. What describes your wedding?
Go- George Strait

15. What will they play at your funeral?
Need You Tonight- INXS (I have no idea what to even say about this one.)

16. What is your obsession?
Lot of Leavin' Left to Do- Dierks Bentley

17. What is your biggest fear?
Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off- Joe Nichols (I don't get drunk in PUBLIC for a reason. LOL)

18. What is your biggest secret?
Best I Ever Had- Gary Allan

19. What is your biggest turn-on?
The One- Gary Allan

20. How do you describe your friends?
I Found Someone- Michael Bolton (I'm blessed to have the friends I do in my life. They have saved me time and time again. Some have come and gone, but the ones who stuck around are the ones who matter.)

21. What would you do with a million dollars?
My Favorite Mistake- Sheryl Crow

22. What is your opinion of sex?
I Want My Goodbye Back- Ty Herndon

23. What is your biggest regret?
Rhythm Nation- Janet Jackson (I regret that I am not as good a dancer as Janet Jackson. I apologize for embarrassing my friends with my horrific dance moves over the years.)

24. What would you rather be doing right now?!
Colors of the Wind- Pocahontas

25. What will you post this list as?
I Think I'm in Love with You- Jessica Simpson (courtesy of the Dawson's Creek Soundtrack Vol. 2)

The King of Country Music (and the greatest performer EVER!)- George Strait

No comments:

Post a Comment