August 14, 2010

"We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!"

This classic line from Ghostbusters says so much about my day. We being mom & I. The ass we kicked being the Tanger Outlet in Sevierville, TN. We had quite the successful shopping trip this year. Got some Christmas shopping done for friends & family as well as bought a few goodies for myself.
I found some great deals and used coupons when I could. Did you know that you can show your AAA card at any Tanger Outlet mall office and get a free coupon book? Today, they gave me a coupon book AND a $5 gift card to be used in participating outlet stores. Oh happy day! I love a free gift card- no matter what the amount! Let's just say that gift card was put to good use rather quickly.
I won't discuss in great details all the wonderful deals I got b/c I'd hate to spoil surprises for my friends and family. I got myself 3 pairs of shoes (saved $60 on one pair alone), some books ( I know, I know... I have a habit that I can't seem to break), my very own Garden Gnome, and some magnets. I really worked hard to spend my money on other people this year.
Another shopping weekend goes into the history books as a success. Wonder what kind of deals I'll get next year?!

1 comment:

  1. Awesomeness! I hit the Tanger @ Hilton Head and cleaned up at Eddie Bauer for myself!

    ReplyDelete